Work With Us
Customer Service & Fulfillment Assistant
We are looking for an organised, self-starter to handle customer enquiries and fulfill orders for our international womenswear brand, Sonya Moda. We are a growing company and looking for a dedicated, energetic & passionate person to join the team. The role is based at our warehouse in Greggory Hills on a part-time contract with flexible hours.
You will be required to work between fulfilling orders and customer service and be adaptable to change based on the daily priorities. The ideal candidate for this role is a good communicator, a forward thinker who demonstrates initiative and an energetic approach to multitask whilst maintaining efficiency and attention to detail.
- Print, pick, pack and ship all orders in a timely fashion
- Receiving/unpacking incoming shipments.
- Ensure clean and organised work and stock area
- Handle customer support enquiries via email
- Manage and process all shipping orders via Shopify.
- Work across internal system (Shopify) to provide customers with up-to-date information and trouble shoot any customer issues
- Communicate customer feedback relating to processes, products, marketing, etc. to management
- Identify and recommend process improvements in day-to-day operations
- Data entry & processing customer orders
- Receipting and invoicing stock
- Preparing purchase orders
- Maintain excel spreadsheets
Ideally you will have:
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a customer support capacity handling high touch customer orders and service
- Shopify experience an advantage
- Clear and concise written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills & customer focus
- Detail-oriented and effectively manages work & time
- Displays a sense of urgency in prioritising and completing tasks
- Superior decision-making skills
- Passion for the fashion industry and growth
Please send your covering letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org